Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Burden For America



My Burden For America



This is hard to watch but it contains a stirring message for all of us as Americans. I have a deep burden for our country. I grieve in my soul when I see things like this going on. I am aware that not all Muslims are terrorists. I know that. But I also know that many in the Islamic world hate the West and are committed to the destruction of not only our way of life but most importantly our faith in Jesus Christ. Only the Gosple of justifying grace that I shared in my last blog-post can change a person's life and be the message that God will use to bless the nations of the earth. But this does not negate our need to warn our nation about the spread and dangerous influence of this radical terrorist menace.

I urge all of you to read the three books by Angelo Christopholos:

1. The Cry From Constantinople
2. The Cry From Baltimore, Ireland
3. The Constantinople Papers- The Case Against Islam


Please read my article on the previous blog on justification by faith alone. May the Lord use us all to be messengers of His Gospel of grace and redeeming love.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Dickie

No comments: