Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why I Believe Jesus Is The Son Of God

This is the next video clip on the giving five reasons why I believe Jesus is the Son of God. These reasons I have used to minister and to encourage believers, especially new converts or babes in Christ. I trust this will be a blessing to your soul. I have one more clip to share and then I will be bringing Pastor Bill in to share with us how to reason with an unbeliever from the use of presuppositional apologetics.

Be watching for these coming videos. I believe they will be a great blessing to your heart. 

I also want the Berean family to know that I am going to lay low for a few weeks since I had a minor surgery this week and my doctor is concerned that I get some rest. Your prayers are much appreciated at this time. 

God bless you all,
Pastor Dickie

No comments: