Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interview with Dave Clark in London

This was an interview I did with David Clark in London just after we landed at Heathrow airport. Mary and I flew all night and I was exhausted but very pleased to see my friend. I will start posting some videos of the trip and some interviews with different people so be checking every couple of days or so to see what I'm posting on here.

Dave has written a book on the internet that is extremely helpful to parents and to all who may be using this form of media. We discuss his book a little bit here in the clip. I will order some copies when I get home and anyone with children who use the internet should read this book to understant the great potential for good and for evil the internet can be.

I am praying for our church. The Lord is on the throne and we are blessed to be a part of that holy and wonderful company of those invited to the wedding feast. May we live like children of the King.

God bless all of you.

In Christ,
Pastor

3 comments:

Eric Stewart said...

Pastor, I am loving the video interviews. Keep them coming. Tell Dave thanks for sharing and for writing a timely book on a very important topic!

David Clark said...

Eric, I hope the studies are going well.

David Clark said...

Eric, I hope the studies are going well. Hear a little of your news from Pastor Dickie.