Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Christian Stewardship

I am praying that our stewardship study will be a blessing to everyone who is participating. I have gone through this material with great care and prayerfulness and have found it to be very helpful, convicting, and edifying. Anyone who will take the time to prayerfully consider these topics will reap many blessingsin their lives spiritually. May we be Bereans and study the Word and apply the principles of Scripture to our hearts and lives.

This week is a milestone for me. I have been at Berean Baptist for 30 years. I have been in the pastorate for 40 years this year, and I have been preaching since I was 16, that is 46 years! I want to thank all of my Berean family for their kindness and prayers during these past 30 years. Mary and I are deeply grateful for the privilege of ministering here during these years. The Psalmist said, "The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage." Psalm 16:6 

God bless you all,
Pastor Dickie

1 comment:

Rick Wagner said...

We have really been enjoying the Crown study!