Monday, March 16, 2015

Preaching Christ At The Tabernacle Cardiff



I've been having a wonderful time with Dewi Higham and have enjoyed the privilege once again to open God's Word in his church. It is always a joy to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ found in the gospel. 

I have been praying for our church family at Berean and have kept you in prayer before the throne of grace. May the Lord bless you all and give us a wonderful service on the 29th. Please pray for me that I might finish the various meetings with a great sense of the presence of God as I deliver the gospel and minister to the saints here in Wales. It has been such a joy to see and talk with so many friends around the UK and to seek to be a blessing to them all.

Keep your eyes on Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Dickie

No comments: