Thursday, March 5, 2015

Heart Warming Preaching By Conrad Mbewe


Are the doctrines of grace important? Here is a passionate clip by a preacher who is being greatly used of God in Africa and around the world! When I was recovering from my knee surgery I had a special visit from this dear man of God. This clip was not at Berean but it is such a blessing I wanted to share it with our Berean family. Thank you Conrad!


We had a wonderful time at our men's retreat with Jerry Marcellino. The Lord was truly with us and many were touched by the powerful preaching and teaching of this man of God. I praise the Lord for what He is doing among us at Berean. 

Please keep me in prayer as I travel to England and Wales once again. Pray that I will have the anointing of the Lord upon me as I minister and serve the  Lord and share the gospel over there. There are two dates to remember that are very important, March 27th we have a men's night at the church with a table tennis tournament and March 29th we are  having a number of guests with us that Sunday. Pray for the messages that I will be speaking on those occasions. 

While I am away pastor Eric Maynard will preach the first Sunday and pastor Bill Tipton will preach the next two.

God bless you all and give our Berean family a measure of His manifest presence!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Dickie

No comments: