Saturday, January 25, 2014

Interview with Craig Carlton

This is the first of three interviews with one of our elders Craig Carlton. Recently Craig and I tried to help another church work through some problems and difficulties. Craig has been a wonderful help and support to  me over the years. Craig has been at Berean all of his life. He has been here with me during the past 33 years. I have been very blessed to have many wonderful men serve as deacons and some as elders at Berean Baptist Church with me. I trust this interview will be a blessing to you all.

I have started a series of messages on Wednesday night on The Foundations of Christian Living. Join us if you can for this time of worship, praise, and prayer. I look forward to the new year and I'm anticipating the blessing and the presence of God being with us once again. 

God bless you all

In Christ,

Pastor Dickie

No comments: