Monday, April 22, 2013

Interview with Phil Jones in England

Tonight I had dinner with Phil Jones from Gloucester, England. What wonderful memories we shared together. I am hoping Phil can come over and share with us at Berean. Phil and Kate are  doing very well and God has blessed them in their Church, Trinity Baptist.  The joys of Christian fellowship are wonderful.  I can see such tremendous growth in Phil's life. He has truly become a man of God. I pray that the Lord will use him in His service in England and around the world.

I will post some more videos in the coming days. God bless our dear Berean family. See you soon. Love in Christ, Pastor

3 comments:

Matt said...

Great to hear from you Pastor Phil!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick Wagner said...

We really miss those guys. Glad you got a chance to catch up. You're in our prayers as you travel.