Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Special Word To Our Berean Family!

We are having a wonderful time in England. I finished the EP Board meeting today and will head back to London tomorrow. Matt Abraham and Eric Maynard preached in the church in Ripon with Roger Fay. It was a blessed time of fellowship. Sunday we head down to Cardiff to be with our dear friends the Higham's. Bill Tipton will preach in the mooring service and I will preach in the evangelistic service in the evening. 

I am posting a video of a word of encouragement to our Berean Family. I trust this will challenge, bless, and encourage all of you as we seek to walk together in love and unity before the Lord. 

Please keep me and Mary in your prayers as we will be getting ready to go to New York to have Mary's surgery. Again, God bless you all and return His blessings upon you for your love and generosity for caring for our family. Until later, love in Christ,

Pastor

No comments: