Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank you Berean Family!

We are truly grateful for all the love and prayers from our family, friends, and our Berean family. I took Mary out to eat the day before her operation. We also walked around the motel and enjoyed the lovely flowers that the Lord has made. I thought of that wonderful hymn, 

"This is my Father's world,
And to my listening ears
All nature sings, and round me rings
The music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world;
I rest me in the thought,
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas,
His hands the wonders wrought."

"God is our refuge and a very present help in time of trouble." Psalm 46:1

We do not know how to thank our church for all that they have done for us during these days. Please be assured of our prayers and deep heart felt gratitude.
"In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 
I Thess. 5:18

 I quoted Romans 8:28-39 to Mary before her operation and then listened to the hymn "In Christ Alone." What a wonderful way to prepare for these moments where our trust in God is our ultimate hope and joy. God bless you all!

No comments: