Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Interview with Pastor Eric Maynard

I have enjoyed my friendship with Pastor Eric Maynard of the First Baptist Church in Flushing, Michigan. Here is the first of several interviews with Pastor Eric. I trust this will be a blessing to you. 

I want to thank the family at Berean for their prayers during my recent trip to South Africa. I enjoy so very much proclaiming the grace of the gospel in Jesus Christ. The Lord is on the throne. Let all the earth proclaim His grace and goodness. 

Prepare your hearts for the blessing of our upcoming visit from our dear brothers from Brasil. God bless you all.

Yours in Christ, 
Pastor Dickie

1 comment:

Rick Wagner said...

So blessed to finally meet Pastor Maynard (at least via video). We look forward to the mutual encouragement in Christ that their fellowship will bring.