Thursday, July 26, 2012

Heading For Brasil 2012

We are on our way to minister to the Lord's people in Brasil. These dear brethren are filled with the joy and the glory of the Lord. I have been so blessed and privileged to have the opportunity to minister to them. Mary, Jeremy and my dear brother and father in the faith Pastor Bill Tipton are going with me. Please pray for us that the Word of the Lord will be powerful and bring many blessings to the church in Brasil.

I will try to post some pics along the way of our journey. God bless everyone back at Berean.

Yours in Christ, Pastor Bob
 This is a picture of Beto and his wife Flavia with Kevin Thompson and me. Beto is one special friend. He has been a balm in Gilead to me.  I praise the Lord for his friendship in Christ.
 Carlos, like Beto has become very special in my life and ministry. Even though we minister very far from each other our hearts are joined by the bond of Calvary love.
 What can I say about my dear brother Pastor Rosther? He is the Spurgeon of South America!! For a young man he has been greatly blessed by the King of Heaven.
 Some of our dear friends after one of the services in Brasilia, the capital of Brasil.
When our friends from Brasil came to visit last year we had such a wonderful time in the Lord. These times of fellowship were like glimpses into the joy we know we will share in eternity with those that love Christ and His gospel.

No comments: