Thursday, April 26, 2012


This week we are starting our Crown Financial stewardship study.

I will be away for a few weeks preaching in Wales with the Higham's. I have asked a number of our leaders to participate in the delivery of these Bible studies on the Lord's Day. Don Freeze will begin our study. I will be praying for all of you in the days to come and I trust that the Lord will bless our church fellowship from this series of messages.

Over the next number of weeks I will be posting on my blog a number of interviews from some of our leaders that I trust will be a blessing to all of you. I will also try to send some pictures and videos of our trip to England, Scotland and Wales. Pray for me and Mary and we travel and minister to our friends at the Tabernacle in Cardiff.

Please keep my in your prayers while I am away. I will uphold all of you in prayer as well. I leave you with this wonderful verse from David in Psalms 34:3, "Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."  

No comments: