Monday, April 9, 2012


John Blanchard is coming!!

I am very excited to have this wonderful man of God with us once again. Please be praying for the blessing of the Lord on this event. There is still time for everyone to make an effort to get as many people out for this occasion as possible. We will have a selection of John's books with us and a few copies of his new book Major Points from the Minor Prophets. We also have a  new biography that was written on John. I trust I will see the entire Berean family out on April 21st and 22nd.

I will be traveling once again to England, Scotland and Wales in May. I plan to post from over seas a series of video clips of our journey and our ministry with some of the Christians and churches that we visit. I will be posting on Face Book and on the Berean Baptist Face Book page. Please keep me in prayer as Mary and I prepare for this journey. We are looking forward very much to seeing many of our good friends in England and Wales once again.

The Stewardship seminar from Crown Financial is coming up on April 29th. This is something that the Lord laid on my heart as an extension of the teaching and preaching ministry of Berean. Don Freeze will begin the series and when I return from my trip over seas I will continue the series. Please note dear Bereans...if any of you ever have any questions please give me a call or call pastor Eric. We are both ready at any time to answer any questions you or others may have.

God bless you all, and may the Lord bless our efforts to magnify and to glorify His Son the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sincerely, Pastor Dickie 

No comments: