Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why I Believe The Bible Is The Word Of God

This is the second message in this series of apologetics. I am sharing five reasons why I believe the Bible is the Word of God, five reasons why I believe Jesus is the Son of God, and five reasons why I believe that God exists. These reasons that I am sharing won't convince an unbeliever to become a follower of Christ. The Scriptures make it clear that a person who is lost needs to be born again. These reasons are really intended for the child of God to encourage them in their faith. Once I share with you these bullet points of faith and belief I will be posting some talks by Pastor Bill Tipton on presuppositional apologetics. 

We are moving into the Thanksgiving season and Christmas is coming after that. Please be praying for our services and plan on worshipping with us during the holidays. 

If you are planning on doing any traveling during the holidays please take care and come back to us safely. God bless you all,

In Christ, 

Pastor Dickie

No comments: