Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Defending The Faith


I will be posting a series of videos that will enable you to defend your faith and, I trust, be a comfort to your heart. Over the years I have shared with fellow believers 5 reasons why I believe in God, 5 reasons why I believe the Bible is the Word of God, and 5 reasons why I believe Jesus is the Son of God. These simple statements of faith and explanations are designed for believers to be a comfort to then in the heat of debate and vicious attack against their faith. 

 I know that evidences cannot argue an unbeliever into the kingdom God. It is necessary for a believer to reason from the basis of presuppositions to destroy the house of cards of unbelief that non-Christians hold. After I finish sharing these reasons that I hold dear for my faith I intend to interview Pastor Bill Tipton who is an expert in the field of apologetics. I have been with Bill on many occasions to witness first hand his amazing gift of dealing with the subject of unbelief. You will want to listen to all of these videos. I am confident you will not only be greatly encouraged spiritually but you will also be instructed in the proper method of confronting unbelief.

May the Lord bless us as we live out our faith and defend the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

In Christ, 

Pastor Dickie

No comments: