Saturday, July 26, 2014

Foundations of Christian Living


I have been preaching a series of messages on Wednesday night on the Foundations of Christian Living. I plan to put these into print for our Berean Family. These messages cover various topics that are absolutely essential for living out the Christian life in this present fallen world. I have been sharing ten great doctrines and principles in this series. I am convinced that most Christians are living far below the intended plan that God has in mind for all of us. If you were to list ten great principles or doctrines that are found in Scripture that have a powerful impact on our life and faith which doctrines would you list? Make your own list and compare them to the one I have been sharing on Wednesday nights.  If we do not have a goal for our lives, a blueprint on how to live out the principles of the Scripture, we will meander in our spiritual journey without clear direction and purpose. These ten principles are the things that matter most in our walk with God.  I pray that they will be a great help to all of you.

I am making progress in healing from this surgery on my leg. I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated the kind words, cards and phone calls that I have received from my Berean family. Please keep me in your prayers. This has been a wonderful time in spite of the  pain and discomfort to draw near to the Lord and to be able to spend greater amounts of time in prayer and in the Word.

God bless you all, 

In Christ, 

Pastor Dickie

No comments: