Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Message From Pastor Dickie

This morning (3-9-14) I was praying for our church family and was missing being at the worship service. I have been very ill with a viral infection and it has taken a lot longer to heal than I anticipated. I trust you all had a special time today in the Lord's house. You were all in my prayers. 

I heard wonderful reports on the service and I'm very grateful that we have so many men who are able to teach and serve the lord in our midst. We are blessed indeed!

I put this brief video message together this morning for our church family. While I have been sick I have been busy working on some things that I trust will be a blessing to you spiritually. I want to thank you for your prayers, support, and love.  I am humbled and grateful for our wonderful Berean family. 

May the Lord bless you all and keep you in His grace.

Pastor Dickie 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor, We are so sorry this virus has taken hold and laid you low. We thank you for this video and the verses you quoted are among our favorites as well. We have missed you and Berean these past four months and now we once again devour the messages we do hear from you and others. The internet availability to access messages cannot be compared to sitting in the sanctuary. God Bless you Pastor, Dale & Marlene