Friday, February 1, 2013

My Testimony of Thanks!

I have so much to be thankful for! God has blessed me with the most wonderful spiritual blessings and with the most amazing wife, family, friends, and most of all with the mercy and grace of His Son. In this brief testimony I want to give thanks to God for that special moment when His grace came to me and for the Word of God that was used to bring the life changing message to an unworthy sinner like me!

"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." II Cor. 8:9

1 comment:

Rick Wagner said...

I praise God he got a hold of your heart in the way he did! He used your preaching to bring my wife and I to Christ. We love you and Pastor Bill so dearly. This wasn't the first time (or second time...) I've heard your testimony but it still managed to bring tears to my eyes. God is good!!