Saturday, July 14, 2012

Preaching in Africa!

This was at a conference at Port Elizabeth, South Africa. This is one of my favorite places to go. It is at the end of the line. You are on the Indian Ocean and the next stop is Antarctica. It is an absolutely beautiful place. But what is also so special about this place are the many wonderful friends I have made preaching the gospel to these dear people of Africa. Teaching these brothers and sisters in Christ has been a great joy to me. It is my firm conviction that one day the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

During the next few weeks I will be addressing the topic of Spiritual Leadership in the Church. I have some things that are on my heart and will be sharing these insights and thoughts on leadership with our Berean family. Have a great Lord's Day today.

Yours in Christ,
Pastor Dickie

No comments: