Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Word Of Encouragement


This is just a word of encouragement to our Berean Family. It follows up on what I said about using imagination in your prayer time with the Lord. We are finishing our study on stewardship next week and then I will be going back to our series of messages in Romans. I trust that all of you were as richly blessed by our stewardship study as I was. I appreciate the many words of testimony that I have received from this study.

My schedule for the remaining weeks will be as follows: I travel to Brasil for a conference in July and return in August. I will then be taking Jeremy back to school in Knoxville, Tennessee. I will be away the month of August and return to the pulpit in the first of September. Pastor Tipton will be going with me to minister to our dear friends in Brasilia. Please keep us in prayer as we make our preparations to travel and to serve together. .

I will be putting on my blog some interviews I did with Pastor Tipton adn I am praying that these discussions will also be great blessing to our church family.


God bless, and have a great 4th of July!!


No comments: